Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Well, It's Been A While

Seriously? It's insane how quickly time flys by! I haven't posted on here in over THREE YEARS. Yup. You've got it. I'm a procrastinator. But at least I'm no longer procrastinating about weight loss & working on getting healthy. 😏 A lot of life events have taken place since my last post. I will TRULY try to make the time to get back on here in the near future. PROMISE. Just a quick aside about the health journey...I topped out at over 290#, was diagnosed as Diabetic Type 2 in 2015, and got truly serious about the health journey in April 2016. I am currently just under 250. It's taken 3 years to lose 40#. Much more to be said & shared. But that's all I have time for at the moment. See ya soon!

No comments: