Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September Workshop Cards - LAST Stampin' Up Workshop that I'll be doing.

 Hi stampers. I'm trying something different this month. You'll be able to make up to 5 cards total. Everyone will do the technique card & then you can choose up to 4 others to make. The 1st card is FREE & the remainder of the cards will be a suggested donation of $1.50 each. You have about 12 different cards to choose from. Workshop starts at 2:30 & goes until 8pm. Please bring your adhesive & detail scissors if you can. Below are the cards you have to choose from:

This month's technique card (everyone will make this) - Coloring vellum.














No comments: