Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Paper Craft Crew - Challenge 53

This is my first time entering a card for a Paper Craft Crew (PCC) challenge. Hopefully I did it right!
Here's the layout that we were to follow:
This is my card:
My colors were Pool Party, Calypso Coral & Very Vanilla. I used basic pearls & 1 large pearl for embellishment. The lacey ribbon is from Stampin' Up!; 5/8" Victoria crochet trim. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up set, From My Heart. DSP is Everyday Enchantment & it is still available on the Clearance Rack, click HERE to view the Clearance Rack.


1 comment:

StampingImperfection said...

What a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Craft Crew!!