Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yup, playing in the card stock again










These are cards that I CASEd from Splitcoast Stampers website. They are the same card layout but with slightly different looks. See how many differences you can find other than the main paper.


Here is another pair of cards that use the same basic layouts, but by making just a few things different, it changes the look of the cards. 



This card was inspired by the new pair of giraffes at Boulder Ridge Animal Park 
(just a few miles from where I live - SO EXCITING!!!)

An attempt at a masculine card (not my specialty.)


Really cute card using one of SU's single stamps (last date to order is July 31st) and SU's new Washi Tape. Washi Tape is sooooo easy to use & gives such a cute look!


Can you guess what these tulips are made from? Believe it or not, they are SU's OWL punch. Trim off the feet & you get tulips! The "vase" is also the owl punch, just cut the top & bottom straight across & Voila! Cuteness value was upped by adding Washi Tape again.
The butterflies are not SU, they were cut from scrap card stock I had lying around. The salutation is from SU, Itty Bitty Banners CM set, $11.95, Item#126257; this stamp set is also available in wood mount (WM) for a few dollars more. Both stamp sets coordinate with the Bitty Banners Framelits Die set, $14.95, Item# 129267. Click HERE to view Bitty Banner products.

No comments: