Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Purse Pal Project

Hi gals,

Here's preview of a project we'll be making in September. I'm calling it a Purse Pal. It's small and will fit nicely into your purse. It has 12 pages inside that are labeled with the month with lines both front & back to write names & dates on. You can use it to record birthdays or anniversaries of friends and family. It's a handy tool to keep your loved ones' special dates handy for when you're out and about shopping for gifts and such.

Workshop for this project is September 21st at 10:30 am. Cost will be $5.00 for your 1st Purse Pal, any additional ones will be $3.00 each. Please plan to pay when you arrive that day.

Outside - Front view

January

April




December

No comments: