Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Monthly Cards with The Girls - June 2013


Every month I get together with a group of ladies that love making cards just as much as I do! Everyone that comes brings a sample card & then enough supplies for everyone else there to make that same card. We take turns, talk, eat, create, laugh & then create, eat, & talk some more! It's a lot of FUN! We can use supplies from any company, this is great because we get a variety of styles, images & embellishments.

Here are the cards we created this month...

Angie L

Elaine D

Sharon M

Another of Sharon M's card made afterward

Patty A
Another of Patty A's card made afterward

Sher B

Theresa D (outside)

Theresa D (inside)

No comments: