Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Paper Pumpkin - June's kit YouTube video so you can check it out!

Hi all,

I don't know about  you, but when Stampin' Up! introduced the Paper Pumpkin back in January I was skeptical. What is it? Why is it called Paper Pumpkin? What comes in a kit? Are there directions? What does the $19.95 monthly fee include? Well, you get the idea.

SU has posted a YouTube video that shows someone putting opening the June kit & removing the contents & then making one of the cards from the kit. So many of the questions I've had about Paper Pumpkin have been answered by this little short video I thought I'd post it for all of you to see too!

So here we go...just click the link...June 2013 Paper Pumpkin Kit - YouTube

No comments: