Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer Stamping with Patty

We've finished up spring's stamping with a bang! Last Saturday was the most people I've ever had come at the same time & a few days later on Tuesday, I had a few more ladies come over. THANK YOU everyone!!! I really needed the encouragement!

As we are approaching summer it seems that everyone's calendars fill up quickly with family reunions, vacations and such. So...with that in mind I'm NOT having any stamping events in June or August. However, please mark your calendars for Sunday, July 21st at 2pm.(note the date & time change!!!)

Just come on over & stamp your little heart out with whatever you want to work on. I will NOT be planning any cards, it will simply be a time when my home is open for you to come & work on your own projects. You're welcome to use whatever tools & die cuts I have. I'll most likely have projects that I'll be working on too. (Maybe some cards for fall workshops? You may get a sneak peek!)  For those of you that have stamps sets that you love, but don't know what to do with them...this would be a great time to bring them over & let's see what we can create!

We'll do potluck for food, so that there's no charge involved to come. I would appreciate knowing if you're planning on coming though, because if there are enough of us I'll see about getting a larger place for us to meet. I have a couple of churches nearby that would work great if there are enough of us interested.  Please let me know BY JULY 15TH if you plan to participate.

No comments: