Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

May's Get-together Cards (Better late than never, I always say)

Here are this month's cards (voted upon by last month's get-together attendees.)  As always, please bring your own adhesive & detail scissors. No charge to make the 3 main cards with an order of $25 or more. If not ordering, then a donation toward materials is appreciated. See you at 4pm today! RSVP to my phone 616 862-8830.

KISS card (Keep It Simple Stamper) - ribbon will be different

Fancy Fold - Cascade card
Technique card - working with die cuts

Bonus card - with an order of $35 or more

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice discussion on the topic of this post at this place
at this web site, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.



Feel free to surf to my web blog - Replica Rolex Watches

Sherry Betz said...

Patty

HI Leaving a comment.

Sherry :)