Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

NEW Hostess Code - you can now have a "virtual" party!

With the new catalog due to be released in approximately a month, now is an excellent time to think about hostessing a workshop; or...maybe having a book/online party?

An online party you say? How on earth is that possible to do?  Well, that is where having a HOSTESS CODE enters in.

I know that many of us know people in our various circles of friends that stamp or do scrapbooking; people that I don't know, but you do!  Having a HOSTESS code enables them to shop online for up to 30 days & allows their purchases to go directly toward your "party". It also allows people that don't even live near you to shop, their order will be delivered right to their door, even if they don't live in Michigan & you don't spend a lot of time & gas delivering orders. Whoo-hoo!  (Hey, YOU the hostess don't even have to live near me to have a "virtual party.")

If you'd like to either kick off your 30 days with a workshop or end it up with a workshop I'm willing to do that for you as that is an excellent way to boost your sales. Your sales total is what generates your earning FREE product & once you pass the $400 party threshold it also qualifies you for 1/2 price products. Who wouldn't like to get 1/2 off of a Big Shot machine or the new Stampin Trimmer? 

If you have a workshop you also have the benefit of customers seeing catalogs & holding product in their hands as well as making a card or small project to take home with them. Anyone & everyone can create, even if they don't think they can; and that is the BEAUTY of rubber stamping!  The artsy part is already done & designed for you!  There will be a free hostess gift for you to keep too. (Sorry, I can't tell you what it will be, it's a surprise!)

One question you may have would be; if I have a hostess code can I still collect traditional orders if I don't want to have a workshop? Yes, you most certainly can! When you contact me to set up a date, we'll go through all of the details.

Want a little? Place an order!
Want a lot? Host a workshop!!
Want it all? Become a Stampin Up hobby member or creative consultant!!! (only $99 to sign up) 

Get with me soon to schedule your date & set up your hostess code!

No comments: