Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mini Scrapbook Album - Alternate theme


I made this as a gift for a friend's 60th birthday. He's into cars & racing, so I thought the red/black/silver/white theme would suit well for maybe some older pictures he may have that he might like to put in the album. When I gave it to him I included a little note which explained about the pullout tabs in the spine which can be used for more pictures or for journaling. Hope you enjoy the pictures, I apologize for the poor photo quality. I was running out of time & wanted to get it photographed before we left for our friend's party.
View of the scrapbook lying open. The back in on the left, the front is on the right.
Front View. Note the tabs sticking out on the left. The tabs are attached to cardstock pieces which can be used for more photos or for journaling.


Inside the first pages.



These are the last of the pages. You'll notice there are places for 8 photos.
Such a cute project & the base for it is 5 envelopes. You could do the same type of idea using any size of envelope. I happened to use what I think are #5 envelopes, approximately 4 1/2" x 6 1/4". This is the same as this month's Paper Project Primetime Mini Scrapbook album, just in a different color scheme.

No comments: