Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

April's Simply Scrappin' Workshop

This workshop has been cancelled. If you are interested in a private workshop email me.

Please refer to April's Events post for time & cost. Here are the pages we'll be creating this month:

Spring Layout - bring 6 pictures to put on your pages.

A closer look at Spring page 1

A closer look at Spring page 2
Whale of a Time layout - bring 9 pictures to put on your pages.

Up close look at Whale of a Time page 1. Page 2 is almost the same & can be seen above.
You don't have to bring  pictures with you to make the layouts, but sometimes having them with you is helpful as you may want to adjust the sizes for the photo mats. If you plan on coming, please be sure to let me know BY THURSDAY of this week!

No comments: