Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

April's Get-together & Stamp-A-Stack is next weekend

Date change; Saturday, April 27th at 4pm. Next Saturday, April 20th, will be our monthly get-together. I have several events happening at my home that day, so please read the schedule on the Events post carefully.

The 3 main cards that everyone will do at no cost (donations are appreciated though) are:
April's Technique card - Watercolor

April's Fancy Fold/Project Card - Stair Step fancy fold card

April's K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stamper) Card
 You have the option to do more cards if you would like, should you choose to do so, you can do up to 10 cards total (Stamp-A-Stack) for $15.00. If you place an order of $25.00 or more, the $15.00 you pay to stamp 10 cards will come off of your order total. (Remember that with a $25.00 or more order I'm offering the next annual catalog for FREE. You will also earn Patty Perks with any order!) 
Here are the rest of the cards you may choose from:










Please be sure to let me know NO LATER THAN this Thursday if you plan to come Saturday. There will be a make-up night next Monday; but I cannot guarantee that you'll have enough time to make all of the cards.

No comments: