Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Scrapbrooking Workshop - March 16th @ 4pm

RSVP today if you plan to come.

Layout 1 - Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze; provide a layout to scrap photos from Christmas, Winter or Valentine's Day

Add the year or family name in the shape at top left.


Put the year, event, name of a family or individual in the shape at top center.

Side-by-side layout view.

 Layout 2 - Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Pacific Point make a cheerful layout. Fitting for spring or summer pictures.
Main background is large enough for a 5"x7" photo. Note the lattice trim in Old Olive along the bottom.


Room for 4 pictures of approximately 3"x4". Nice way to show poses that would compliment the main photo on the first page.

Side-by-side layout view.

No comments: