Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

My favorite Spring catalog item - Dressed Up Framelits



I just have to share some of the other posts that I've been seeing using these framelits (they can be ordered by themselves, item #130101 for $24.95 or as part of a bundle with coordinating stamps.) The green outlined images are the shapes that the framelits will cut. The images in black & white are the coordinating stamps. The clear mount bundle is item #131095 for $34.95, wood mount is item #131096 for $38.95. Bundle purchases are discounted 15% from the regular price if purchased separately. Click here to order. Please scroll down to see the card samples.

Some of them are just ADORABLE. Have fun looking. I'll give credit to the creators of the cards. I'm afraid I don't have any pictures of my own creations yet with this product. I'll add them later when I get some done.

By my upline, Jackie Bolhuis.
Also by my upline, Jackie Bolhuis.
...and one more also by Jackie.
By Dorothy (Dot) Carpenter, a fellow Klompenstamper
By Sandi MacIver of stampinwithsandi.com
By Mary Fish of stampinpretty.com
Yet another one from Jackie. Note the adorable little hangers too (also from the Spring catalog.)
Also by a fellow Klompenstamper, Jeanne Lyon

And finally one last card by Jackie.
I hope you enjoyed the fashion show. As I said earlier, they are just ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to play with mine!

No comments: