Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Friday, March 29, 2013

My Digital Studio (MDS) - Prices Lowered


You are NOT going to believe this, but SU has lowered their price on one of their most awesome products.
MDS has been lowered to  $19.95 for the FULL version, that's a reduction of almost 75% of the original price!

The $19.95 price is good for the disc or digital download version. There are still tons of other downloads available too! You'll never run out of ideas with this product because SU is constantly releasing new downloads to keep your mind just-a-hummin'! SU is committed to getting this wonderful software into the hands of as many people as possible because they believe in the creative content so strongly. 

Prices in the print center to order your creations professionally printed are lower than ever too. Go to Stampin Up's Website to check it out!



No comments: