Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Friday, March 15, 2013

March's Get-together Cards

This month I'm doing something a little different. I'm offering only the 3 cards that we'll be making (rather than having 6 designs to choose from). One card will be a "Project or Fancy-fold card," one will be a "Technique card," and the final one will be a "KISS" card (Keep It Simple Stamper.) I hope to follow this model for future months as well. We'll see how it goes and adapt accordingly. So...without further ado, here are this month's cards:
For our Project Card we'll be using some retired product. The mini "Kleenex" box on the front is SOOOO CUTE! If you enjoy the project you can always order current materials to make your cards at home.

Our Technique Card this month will be a Baby Wipes card. I love the way the flowers turned out. They remind me of Johnny Jump-Ups or miniature pansies.  I also experimented with some tiny hummingbirds and butterflies. They also turned out really well. (You'll have to come to the get-together to see them though.)
The KISS card for this month; a single stamped image with a little ribbon to dress it up. You can dress it up more while you're here if you want to by using embossing folders or punching out the saying and attaching it with a dimensional. There are other small images in this set that you may prefer to use also. Either way,  it'll be up to you for how you want your KISS card to look.  See you at the get-together! Don't forget to RSVP by Tuesday the 26th.

No comments: