Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Friday, March 29, 2013

FREE Adhesive?

Do you remember a few months ago when subscriptions to the Paper Pumpkin Promotion started? Well, this month was the first mailing that went out & I'm hearing lots of positive feedback from those that subscribed.

In your first month's mailing SU even includes an acrylic block. They also include EVERYTHING  you need to make that month's project; that is, everything except the adhesive! So, guess what? I've got you covered...subscribe (it's only $19.95 per month) & I'll provide you with one adhesive to help get you started crafting those kit contents.

You can choose between the following glues on page 177 of the annual catalog; #110755 Tombow Liquid Glue (fondly known as "Green Glue"), #104332 Adhesive Snail, #104430 Dimensionals, #103683 Glue Dots, #104045 Anywhere Glue Sticks, or #100425 2-Way Glue Pen.

Once you've subscribed, contact me with your choice of glue. SU will also let me know you've subscribed, but I'll still need to hear from you so that I know what kind of glue you've chosen. 

Craft On!!!

No comments: