Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Clear, yes, truly CLEAR stamps from SU!!!


I am SO excited!!!  It seems like I've been waiting for this to happen FOR-EV-ER! And now it has finally happened. SU has just announced they are releasing a new type of stamp - Photopolymer stamps! 
I'm excited because it's totally clear.... how easy is that going to make it to line everything up perfectly? I also love the stamps, especially the pennant banner and word bubble.  And they're sticky too and work wonderfully with our clear blocks! 
This is a test offering but they plan to offer more of these clear stamp sets in the future.
*****And maybe most fun of all - they are pliable so you can bend them as needed!
Curve photopolymer
Click the links on the left to order. (Psst, while you're at it...order at least $50 & get something from Sale-A-Bration for FREE!)

No comments: