Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, March 30, 2013

April Events

NEW DATE due to road conditions!!!
Simply Scrappin - CANCELLED


Paper Project Primetime...
April's will be a mini-scrapbook
Date - Saturday, April 27th
Time - 4pm until we're done
Place - My house
Cost - $15.00 if you bring your own adhesive, $20 otherwise.
RSVP - ASAP

Monthly Get-Together...or Stamp-A-Stack (see note at the bottom)

Dates - Saturday, April 27th
Time - 4pm until we're done
Place - My house
Cost - None for 3 cards, donations are appreciated, bring your own adhesive.
RSVP - ASAP

Stamp-A-Stack - up to 10 cards for $15 (order $25 or more & the $15 will go toward your order.)

No comments: