Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

NEW - Sent with Love Special Offer!


Stampin' Up! just announced a brand new offer…February 1 – April 30th with a DARLING stamp set and travel themed designer paper or a Digital Kit!  Wouldn't this be perfect for a travel journal or a scrapbook for memories of a trip?  Or…even a cute card for someone that is traveling to wish them "safe travels". 

Just look what you could make!

Click here to order.










Sent With Love Designer Series Paper (DSP)









8 Pc. Sent With Love stamp set

Receive a 20% discount when you order as a bundle. Note that the bundle
also includes some Calypso Coral Baker's Twine. Whoo-hoo!





No comments: