Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Patty Perks


This is a new program that I am starting retroactive with Nov. 1st, giving you 2 bonus months. For every retail dollar you order, you earn a point. When you reach 250 points, you can choose anything from the catalog that is $25.00 or less for FREE. (I'll pay shipping & tax.) Points expire at the end of 2013. We’ll begin anew in 2014, if this goes well. As an added benefit to you, I will track your points for you on my handy-dandy points tracker spreadsheet.
*Web orders with me listed as your demonstrator COUNT (I will receive an e-mail from SU that you've placed an order.)
*Points are calculated on a whole dollar amount. Example: Your order comes to $21.95 before shipping & tax; your points earned is 21.
*Points are not awarded on cash & carry items.
*Points are not awarded on shipping or tax.
*Points may not be transferred to another customer.
*Not redeemable for cash.

No comments: