Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

NEW - Single stamps are here again, yay!



After the last offering of single stamps (a smashing success,) 
SU is offering some fresh options. Read on...


These new, never seen before "SINGLE" stamps are available only until the end of 
March.  They are only available in "clear" mount, and beside each stamp it shows the recommended block size.  These are so cute!!!!  I want them all!!!  (and probably will 
get them all!!!--you too??)  You can either email me your order, add them to another 
order (maybe wait until Sale-a-bration begins Jan 22) or order on-line!  Just make sure
 to order them before the end of March!



No comments: