Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

NEW - Best of 25 Years, January


As part of our 25-year anniversary celebration, we're bringing back some of our favorite
stamp images from the last quarter century and combining them into 12 sets, which will release-one set per month-during 2013. 
  
Even better, along with some great classic images, each "Best of" set will also include
a never-before-seen image! Here is the January release:
 
The fun part.....each set comes with a proof of purchase sticker.  When you collect 6 stickers, you can select a stamp set of your choice, valued up to $14.95, for FREE! - Contact me for a collection card.

No comments: