Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SU get together this weekend!

Here are some of the cards we'll be making this weekend. Enjoy and I hope to see you Saturday or Sunday afternoon. Times are listed in the Event section. See you then. Psst! pick 4 of the cards shown below, email your choices, I'll have cardstock cut & ready for you.
Christmas Lodge

Triple Ornament

Sweet Girl

Ribbon ornament

Double ornament

Ornament bling

Bear in winter.  My camera wouldn't capture the details on this card. Sorry for the poor quality. It's a shaker card & the sign to the left of the candy says "Don't feed the bears 'til Dec. 25"





No comments: