Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

SUO55, TC2 - Klompenstampers. Thumping.

Blooming with Kindness. Stamped in Pink Pirouette, rocked on one side with Pretty in Pink, thumped with Regal Rose. This card was done in honor of this month being Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Blooming with Kindness. Stamped in Island Indigo, thumped in Night of Navy on Very Vanilla. Sponged background with Crumb Cake & used same for ribbon.

Perfectly Preserved for main images, sentiment from Blooming with Kindness. Elegant Butterfly punch.  Stamped flowers with Daffodil Delight, thumped with Tangerine Tango & Cajun Craze. Used Tangerine Tango & thumped with Cajun Craze for the sentiment. Stems done in Old Olive & thumped in Always Artichoke. Crumb Cake for ribbon & card base. Houndstooth EF used for the background & Lattice EF used on the butterfly.
I also entered this card in Stampin Up Only Challenge 55.

SUO Challenges



1 comment:

Heidi Baks said...

Adorable! I love the background texture. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.