Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October's Get Together Cards


October workshop card 1. Sunflower background stamp. Woodgrain EF using the new Core-dinations CS in Early Espresso. Background is Cajun Craze on Very Vanilla. The card itself was Crumb Cake, hence the Crumb Cake ribbon. Technique used was a combination of coloring with markers on the stamp & then lightly spritzing it with water to get a semi-watercolored effect. Then just a few rhinestones in the lower left corner to add some sparkle.


October workshop card 2. Crumb cake was again used for the card background, along with just a strip this time of the Early Espresso done in the Woodgrain EF. Patterned paper is from the Festival of Prints paper stack. The main punch used was the Owl Builder. 



No comments: