Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Merry Christmas from Stampin Up! (and me)

Get the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack FREE when you purchase this bundle, which includes the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (Ornament Keepsakes Clear-Mount Set and Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies) and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s an early Christmas gift from Stampin’ Up!—but act now as this special offer only lasts through October 31!


Available in wood or clear mount. Wood set is $62.90. Clear is $55.90.


Christmas Gift Pack Clear
Same as above minus the Framelits set. Available in wood or clear mount. Wood set is $47.90. Clear is $38.90.

Add on the accessories (Cherry Cobbler Tulle, Vintage Faceted Buttons, Large Basic Pearls) needed to make the ornament pictured below & I'll give you 15% off of those items as well. In addition, you'll also be qualified to choose one of my retiring Level 1 or Level 2 stamp sets for FREE!
Holiday Catalog

No comments: