Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Boating Blues Color Challenge 7



Color combination is from CMB challenge 7: River Rock, Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Old Olive. The layout is taken from Splitcoast Stampers challenge SC404. Stamp sets used were Uncharted Territory and The Open Sea. Stripes embossing folder used on the background.


7 comments:

Shana Gaff said...

I absolutely love your card! This was one of my favorite stamp sets (sniff, sniff) and I love how you used it. The layers are great. Love all of the texture. Thanks for playing at CMB this week!

Jackie said...

Very nice card & I LOVE that layout! Thanks so much for playing with us @ CMB!!!!!

Leslie Orman said...

Lovely card and lots of layers. Great job!

Margaret said...

The layout on this is wonderful and the nautical theme goes so well with these colors (I went aquatic too!). The coloring is gorgeous on the sailboat and compass rose! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Beautiful!

annmarie said...

FABULOUS card!!! Love all the fun layers and details! Thanks for playing along with us over at Color Me Beautiful! :)

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful! Lots of wonderful detail.
Sara

Patty said...

Thank for the encouragement ladies!