Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Using Scallop Border punch as trim behind circles

Cut 1/2" wide piece to length. Then using the Scallop Trim border punch, punch your border.
Using scissors make a straight cut down the center of the indented portion between each scallop. Do NOT cut all the way through, leave about 1/16" to that everything remains attached. (If  you sew, remember making cuts on curves to allow the fabric to bend or turn? This is the same concept only on paper.)

Add adhesive down near the bottom of each small section.

Place your trim behind your circle & pull the trim apart a little as you go around the circle.


No comments: