Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

TC1 Klompenstampers, Mojo Monday 258

This card was crafted for 2 challenges; Klompenstampers Techniques 1, Mojo Monday 258.
The technique challenge was to emboss on DSP (Designer Series Paper). I chose to dry emboss the paper using the new Woodgrain EF, then took a River Rock stamp pad over it to highlight the embossed area. A couple of tips: If you want to do this, stamp any designs or images on the paper before embossing & when you put it through your embossing machine use the least amount of layers possible to still get the texture. Otherwise the embossing goes so deep it will rip your DSP paper, normal cardstock should be fine.
The color combination was taken from an old color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers website.

SU Stamps: Open Sea & Perfectly Preserved (sentiment)
SU Ink: StazOn Black, River Rock
SU CS: River Rock, DSP Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Rich Razzleberry
SU EFs: Woodgrain, Lattice
SU Punches:  2 3/8" Scallop, XL Tag, Ticket Corner
Other: Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Thanks for looking, I'd welcome some feedback.

No comments: