Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Monday, September 24, 2012

PPA143 Challenge

The card is for a layout challenge on Pals Paper Arts. The stamp is SU, Two by Two, one of this year's new stamps. Colors used were Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. Various colors used on the image. Punch used for the flowers was Boho Blossoms, Small heart & Small round scallop punches also used, along with an even smaller round scallop punch of which brand I do not remember. I used 3 different embossing folders, Petals-a-Plenty on the top layer, bottom layer was Vintage Wallpaper, scalloped edge is strip embosser from Delicate Designs. Scalloped edge was cut using the Large Scallop Edgelit Die. For embellishments, the ribbon is 1/8" pink gingham, brads are clear ice circles from a few years ago. Both are since retired. I used the small heart punch to notch the corners. Enjoy :o)


No comments: