Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Retired Stamps & Sets

Hi all,

I finally have my list WITH pictures compiled. Whew! The way to get anything from the list is with a qualifying order. Everything I'm offering, at least for now, is with an order of at least $25.00.

$25.00 order & you get a single stamp FREE
$50.00 order & you get a Level 1 stamp set FREE
$75.00 order & it's a Level 2 stamp set FREE
$100.00 order & you can choose a Level 3 stamp set for FREE.

Be sure to send me a message or give me a call if you have any questions.

Patty

Look in the column to the left for the link to the list. Thanks.

No comments: