Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Klompenstampers Ribbon Slide Challenge

One more for the Klomenstampers Challenge. A different way to use ribbon. Make your own x-wide ribbon!
Homemade ribbon slide, double slot punch and 3/4" circle punches used which I then embossed with 2 layers of silver embossing powder. The image is raised using Dimensionals. DSP from Brights for the card & circle background. The border behind the circle is the Scallop Trim border punch. Sentiment and shape it is on are retired as is the Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon.

Perfectly Preserved images and small salutation. Happy Birthday salutation is retired as is striped ribbon and hemp twine. Everything else is current product. Designer label punch, Top note cut twice so that it's square rather than rectangular. I used 3 different EFs on this card, rust layer is Houndstooth, green layer is Lattice, and background is Woodgrain. The embellishment slide is also retired, sorry needed to use what I have on hand.



No comments: