Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Dots

I saw some notebook paper using this color combination & I just had to try it out. Love the way it looks. I must say though that the scanned image doesn't do it justice. It made the colors a little more "yellow" & the Wisteria Wonder looks gray. :o(

Want an easy card? This one is super simple.
SU Stamp: Whimsical Words in basic black
SU CS: Wisteria Wonder (card), Whisper White (background), Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Bashful Blue
SU EF: Houndstooth
SU Circle Punches: 2 1/2"-1 (for sentiment)
                              1" - 3
                              3/4" - 3
                              1/2" - 2
                              1/4" - 3
Other: Punch pack/Piercing Tool, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine, Dimensionals (behind largest circle)

Thanks for looking.

No comments: