Pages

About

Welcome to my blog!

My hobby is still paper-crafting. But for now, the majority of my blog will be to chronicle my war with my fat body until it is no longer fat & unhealthy.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Challenge SUO54


I made this card for the Stampin Up Only Challenge, http://suochallenges.com/?p=2032. The theme was For the Kids! Any SU stamp set could be used as well as any SU product. Current or retired.
SU products used -
Stamps: D is for Dog, Heart & Home, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: DSP Brights, Daffodil Delight. Real Red, Whisper White.
Ribbon: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grograin
Brad: Real Red.
Punches: Small heart to do corners, Decorative Label, 2 1/2" circle, 1 3/4" circle, 2 3/8" scallop circle, Scallop Trim border.

Enjoy :o)

4 comments:

Robin Messenheimer / Robin's Craft Room said...

Love the dog from the "D is for Dog" set. It's a favorite that I've kept even though it's retired. Darling card! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Cindy said...

I absolutely ADORE your Clifford card, and love the heart punch corner treatment. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Jen Timko said...

Such an adorable Clifford card! So glad you shared with us this week at SUO Challenges!

Connie Babbert said...

I just saw that Clifford had a big birthday! Such a cute card using him as inspiration! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!